Wednesday, October 25, 2017

People are Amazing!

Every day is something new!  I love my life.  Really.  Although I've had ups and downs, as have all of us, I still feel that life is basically good, happy and worth living.  Why would I want to begin a post with a declaration of the goodness of life?  Well, I suppose it has come from my most recent experiences with people.  I work in a business of health and wellness.  I see people every day who have serious challenges in their lives.  As I meet with people who are struggling just to survive each day I find myself amazed at human resilience.  We really are amazing creatures!  I've seen people who have been through indescribable trauma, come out on the other side and still keep helping their neighbor who seems worse off than they are.  Often I just shake my head and wonder how we do it!  I've heard people all my life say that life was never meant to be easy, but was it really meant to be this tough?  My hat is off to all those people who have gone through and are going through @#%!  You are amazing. And my hope is that life will return to you all the good things that you have wished for in your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment